The Law Office of Jared A. Rose represents injured people, people with insurance disputes, and investors harmed by their financial advisors or brokerage firms. Jared Rose has been named one of the Top 50 lawyers in the Kansas City Area every year since 2018, and has been selected for the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. He is admitted to practice law in Kansas and Missouri.
Jared grew up on a farm in Kansas, graduated from Kansas State, and received his law degree from NYU School of Law. During law school he worked at Skadden in New York and Shook, Hardy & Bacon in Kansas City, before moving to Kansas City after law school. He defended large corporations at Shook for several years before leaving to represent people rather than corporations.
Jared has published articles in legal publications and speaks often at legal education seminars, including the following:
- Bad Faith Insurance Claims in Missouri: National Business Institute, 2020
- Investment Advisor Scams: KCMBA CLE, 2020
- Third-Party Bad Faith: KCMBA CLE, 2018
- Settlement Demands, KCMBA Bench-Bar & Boardroom Conference, 2017
- Investor Fraud, KCMBA CLE, 2017
- Personal Injury 101: Nuts & Bolts, KCMBA CLE, 2016
- How To Series: Discovery Basics, The Missouri Bar CLE, 2015
- Wronged Investors: Winding Your Way Through Arbitration to Help, The Missouri Trial Attorney, Summer 2014
- Chapter 4: Wrongful Death, “Missouri Settling Cases”, The Missouri Bar CLE Publications, 2014
The Law Office of Jared A. Rose has achieved multi-million dollar results for clients in each of the following kinds of cases: